Club & Association Membership
We have recently gone through a Affiliation and Membership restructure. For more information on the new structure please email email@example.com or watch this space!
Affiliated Clubs & Associations and their members will benefit from the following insurance;
- Australian Volleyball National Insurance Program
- Volleyball WA State Insurance Program – Personal Accident Insurance
- The Volleyball WA Insurance Manual can be accessed in our Documents and Policies page.
Links to assist with starting a New Club
Volleyball WA runs a free annual Club Conference for affiliated clubs in September. This 1 / 2 day conference provides key information relating to governance, club development and strategic planning.
As a VWA affiliated club, you will have access to a Club Portal, where you will be able to:
- Update your club contact information
- View your club member details, including qualification and accreditation
- Communicate directly with your members
- Register for events
To access your Club Portal please visit https://volleyballwa.fortix.net.au and use your provided login details.
At Volleyball WA young people’s ability to enjoy volleyball in a fun and safe environment is our priority. It requires a community effort, so we are delighted that the WA Sports Federation produced the Safe Clubs 4 Kids videos in partnership with Channel 7 Perth to promote the message that creating a child safe environment is something we can all do.
Here is the first video from the series, or click here to view all 6 episodes.
1. Safe Clubs 4 Kids: Why you should think about it
Why you should keep children safe.