- Rising Star National Talent Camp
- VWA 19 and Under Male Pre-Elite Squad (Pilot Program)
- 2017 AJVC Trials
- Australian Volleyball League (AVL) Expression of Interest
- NEW Spikezone!
- Winter Beach Volleyball Training for U15-U21 athletes
- 2017 WAVL Fixtures
- WA wins four medals at AJBVC 2017
- 2017/2018 Membership is now available!
Volleyball WA (VWA) is the governing body of volleyball in Western Australia, striving to develop our sport at all levels of the game, from training juniors to casual social play to high-level competition.
Volleyball WA is run under the auspices of the Australian Volleyball Federation, who are sanctioned by the Federation Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB).
As a non-profit organisation, VWA puts all funds generated from its programs back into the sport of volleyball. Your involvement in volleyball through VWA actively enhances the betterment of the game as a whole, improving the quality of product that VWA can offer to the community.
For more information about our various programs, please explore this site.
Volleyball WA Vision
We at Volleyball WA envision that the sport of volleyball will have a higher profile in WA, become an attractive option and experience increasing participation levels.
This will be achieved through:
- Providing well-structured development pathway participation options for all;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders;
- Maintaining financial stability;
- Cohesive interaction between all disciplines;
- A dynamic and effective communications network; and
- Direction given by qualified and motivated board members and staff.
Volleyball WA Mission
Volleyball WA will be recognised as the primary provider of quality volleyball products and services for its members and potential members in WA. It will be acknowledged as a leading sporting organisation in terms of administration, development, participation, performance and profile.
Volleyball WA Values
Volleyball WA, as the State’s governing body of the sport, has many responsibilities to its members, stakeholders and to the public at large.
The Association has a responsibility to deliver a healthy, safe and enjoyable product. The Association believes that the sport of volleyball must be delivered in a friendly and healthy environment. Due to the fact that many of the participants of volleyball are of a young age, the Association has an even greater responsibility.
This responsibility has led the association to engage in a sponsorship relationship with Healthway. Healthway has sponsored the association over many years and currently the health message is “Alcohol. Think Again”.
Our other major partner is the State Government through the Department of Sport and Recreation, who support Volleyball WA financially, and administratively.
Volleyball WA is very grateful to all our partners and sponsors.