Are you looking for something to do on Saturday, other than just more Netflix?
Volleyball WA is excited to launch a new initiative as part of it’s ‘Support Sport’ campaign.
Every weekend in May, Volleyball WA will be delivering low cost or FREE Saturday Seshs powered by Alcohol. Think Again.
Created to provide the volleyball community ways to engage with its sport and connect, the sessions range from education courses through to webinars with Volleyroos.
The complete schedule for May can be found below:
- May 2: Level 2 Referee Course [SOLD OUT]
- May 3: Level 2 Coaching Course [LIMITED SPOTS]
- May 9: Club Marketing Seminar
- May 16: Level 2 Referee Course
- May 23: Coping with COVID-19 without Alcohol
- May 30: Ask our Volleyroos!
Volleyball WA will continue to monitor the situation and review all upcoming events and will release updates over the coming weeks and months
If you need more information or have a question, please don’t hesitate to contact the Volleyball WA via email [email protected].