- Rising Star National Talent Camp
- VWA 19 and Under Male Pre-Elite Squad (Pilot Program)
- 2017 AJVC Trials
- Australian Volleyball League (AVL) Expression of Interest
- NEW Spikezone!
- Winter Beach Volleyball Training for U15-U21 athletes
- 2017 WAVL Fixtures
- WA wins four medals at AJBVC 2017
- 2017/2018 Membership is now available!
Volleyball WA is partnering with the Department of Sport and Recreation to pilot a Youth Sport Leadership, which aims to provide a pathway of training and coaching opportunities for young people aged 15-18yrs at a school, club and community level. The program will give young people the chance to access training and event opportunities locally and state wide, to meet new people and have fun!
The YSLP is divided into 4 Phases:
- Recruitment and Education
- Identifying participants who have the appropriate skills and attitude to become a volleyball coach.
- Participants enrol on the Volleyball Australia Foundation Coaching Course.
- Induction session
- Deployment and Support
- Accredited leaders will be provided a mentor coach
- Pathway of coaching opportunities provided
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Timetable of additional workshops provided
- Mentoring and Reinvestment
- Leaders invited to apply for the first VWA Youth Leadership Advisory Panel to advise VWA on issues that affect young people
To find out how you and /or your school can get involved in future programs, please contact email@example.com