- WA Teams Complete Historic AVL Season
- Beach Season 2017/18 in Full Swing
- AVL 2017 COMES TO PERTH
- PEARLS AND HORNETS CALM THE STORM
- Girls Claim Silver in Coomera
- WE NEED YOU!! – Volunteer at the 2017 AVL
- Juniors Shine at AJVC
- 2017 Beach Development Squad
- Level 2 & 3 Coaching Courses
- Team Captains for the 2017 AJVC Named
Volleyball WA is partnering with the Department of Sport and Recreation to pilot a Youth Sport Leadership, which aims to provide a pathway of training and coaching opportunities for young people aged 15-18yrs at a school, club and community level. The program will give young people the chance to access training and event opportunities locally and state wide, to meet new people and have fun!
The YSLP is divided into 4 Phases:
- Recruitment and Education
- Identifying participants who have the appropriate skills and attitude to become a volleyball coach.
- Participants enrol on the Volleyball Australia Foundation Coaching Course.
- Induction session
- Deployment and Support
- Accredited leaders will be provided a mentor coach
- Pathway of coaching opportunities provided
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Timetable of additional workshops provided
- Mentoring and Reinvestment
- Leaders invited to apply for the first VWA Youth Leadership Advisory Panel to advise VWA on issues that affect young people
To find out how you and /or your school can get involved in future programs, please contact email@example.com