- WA Teams Complete Historic AVL Season
- Beach Season 2017/18 in Full Swing
- AVL 2017 COMES TO PERTH
- PEARLS AND HORNETS CALM THE STORM
- Girls Claim Silver in Coomera
- WE NEED YOU!! – Volunteer at the 2017 AVL
- Juniors Shine at AJVC
- 2017 Beach Development Squad
- Level 2 & 3 Coaching Courses
- Team Captains for the 2017 AJVC Named
Junior Beach Championships
Volleyball WA (VWA) offers numerous beach volleyball options for interested juniors.
Experienced players may participate in the State Series and WA Junior Championships, both part of the Alcohol. Think Again WA Beach Volleyball Tour. There will be Junior Divisions for ATABT #2 – Scarborough, ATABT #5 – WA Open and ATABT #8 – Leighton Beach.
Outside of the Alcohol. Think Again WA Beach Volleyball Tour, there are other key events for juniors in the beach season:
- Australian Junior Beach Volleyball Championships (AJBVC)
- Alcohol. Think Again High Schools Beach Cup
- WA Beach Volleyball Junior League
This competition is open to any player from WA that wants to play Beach Volleyball, however it is specially catered to the athletes interested in competing in AJBVC as it follows a similar competition format.
- The U15 play 3v3 and U17, U19 & U23 play 2v2. The age group is determined by the calendar year regardless of the birthday being before or after the competition.
- U15 division can nominate up to 6 players per team.
- The format of the competition is pool play into single elimination finals, all being played the same day.
- To nominate your team please go to your VWA member portal, if you haven’t accessed your member portal before please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 9228 8522.