- Rising Star National Talent Camp
- VWA 19 and Under Male Pre-Elite Squad (Pilot Program)
- 2017 AJVC Trials
- Australian Volleyball League (AVL) Expression of Interest
- NEW Spikezone!
- Winter Beach Volleyball Training for U15-U21 athletes
- 2017 WAVL Fixtures
- WA wins four medals at AJBVC 2017
- 2017/2018 Membership is now available!
Become a Sponsor
Serving up a Unique Opportunity
Volleyball is one of the most popular team sports in the world; a record breaking crowd of 61,500 attended the Opening Ceremony and inaugural match of the 2014 Men’s World Championship in Poland.
Volleyball Western Australia is supporting the exciting development of the sport at every level. There are currently over 3,500 Competitive members and more than 20,000 people who play volleyball in WA.
Volleyball WA is underpinned by the values of inclusion, family, unity and growth, which, along with the accessibility of the sport, have enabled Volleyball WA to establish relationships with community groups, local charities and Language Schools.
Volleyball is easy to understand, so members of the public can easily participate at every skill level, whilst keeping fit and healthy. Volleyball is a sport that can truly claim to be equal in terms of community participation and interest by young and old, with an approximate gender split of 45% women & 54% men.
The following VWA sponsorship packages are available:
- Volleyball WA Premier Sponsor
- Volleyball WA Strategic Sponsor
- Volleyball WA Premier Media Partner
- Australian Junior Beach Volleyball Championships – Naming Rights Sponsor
- State Team Sponsor – AJBVC & AJVC Squads
- State Team Sponsor – AVL Hornets & Pearls
- Volleyball WA Supporting Sponsor
- Alcohol. Think Again Beach Tour – Single Event Supporting Sponsor
- Volleyball WA Awards Sponsor
For further information or to tailor a package specific to your needs please contact Volleyball WA on 08 9228 8522 or email email@example.com