- AVSC Success for WA Schools
- AVL SILVER MEDALS FOR VWA PEARLS AND HORNETS
- AVL Finals are go!
- U23 Championship and AJBVC Nominations NOW OPEN
- WA Teams Complete Historic AVL Season
- Beach Season 2017/18 in Full Swing
- Juniors Shine at AJVC
- 2017 Beach Development Squad
- Level 2 & 3 Coaching Courses
- Team Captains for the 2017 AJVC Named
New Junior Training Opportunities Open at The HUB
- Updated: November 24, 2017
The HUB, Inner City Beach’s new Beach Volleyball club dedicated to growing Beach Volleyball in WA, are offering specialised course designed to prepare Junior and U19/U23 athletes for the upcoming Australian Junior Beach Volleyball Championships and U23 National Championships at Volley by the Bay Bunbury in 2018. The HUB’s aim is to help all athletes at any skill level, while maintaining the social aspect of sport.
In this new program, players will be able to train as individuals or in pairs to develop their game. For those who have never been in a development squad the HUB will re-focus on basic training, and for those who have been involved in past development squads, the program is a good opportunity to improve skills and align with WA state team standards in preparation for State trials.
Sessions run for 90 minutes from 5.30pm on Wednesdays and Fridays, from December 1 until January 5. Open to all athletes of U15 to U23 age, cost is $80 for a series of 8 sessions.