- Rising Star National Talent Camp
- VWA 19 and Under Male Pre-Elite Squad (Pilot Program)
- 2017 AJVC Trials
- Australian Volleyball League (AVL) Expression of Interest
- NEW Spikezone!
- Winter Beach Volleyball Training for U15-U21 athletes
- 2017 WAVL Fixtures
- WA wins four medals at AJBVC 2017
- 2017/2018 Membership is now available!
Department of Sport and Recreation
- Updated: July 8, 2013
The Department of Sport and Recreation is the lead agency responsible for the implementation of State Government policy and initiatives in sport and recreation. A key role of the Department is to contribute to the healthy lifestyle of Western Australians by increasing physical activity in the community through sport and recreation.